gTLDs To Hasten End of Domain System or a Rush to Dot Coms?
Intellectual Property Bulletin - Spring 2013: Revisiting Generic Top-Level Domains | Fenwick & West LLP - JDSupra
: "We should see, before too long, whether the gTLD expansion of the domain space will serve only to hasten the demise of the domain system. Once the domain space is cluttered with a thousand or more gTLDs, if the result is disinformation, misinformation, and fraud, consumers may rush even more quickly to a platform that they believe gives them more control and less noise." (read more at link above)
more news links below
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ICANN, Strategy Panels, Internet Governance Ecosys...
- Acronyms, Domain Names (video)
- US Control of the Internet Soon Gone Thanks to NSA
- How many websites are registered on each gTLD?
- Generic Top-Level Domains, Dot Com Still King
- gTLDs To Hasten End of Domain System or a Rush to ...
- A Dot Com Web Address, A Business Must Do
- Frank Schilling says Dot Com Will Become Like AM R...
- ICANN, internet abuse
- Domain Name Aftermarket, Liquidity, Afternic
- ICANN's ill-conceived new gTLDs now a failure in e...
- Domain Names, Honesty, Transparency
- How many of the now 63 TLDs can you name?
- New gTLDs, Useless Jobs, Waste of Resources
Reading List - in order of most recently updated