ICANN, internet abuse
ICANN and Your Internet Abuse
: "There seems to have been a purge of critical compliance staff at the end of 2012 which coincides with the general decline of performance. Meanwhile, a minority of players are using the DNS as a weapon against consumers all under ICANN's watchful eye. There cannot be consumer trust in an environment of skullduggery. It is part of the reason why sites like the Rape Tube are allowed to endure." (read more at link above)
more news links below
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ICANN, Strategy Panels, Internet Governance Ecosys...
- Acronyms, Domain Names (video)
- US Control of the Internet Soon Gone Thanks to NSA
- How many websites are registered on each gTLD?
- Generic Top-Level Domains, Dot Com Still King
- gTLDs To Hasten End of Domain System or a Rush to ...
- A Dot Com Web Address, A Business Must Do
- Frank Schilling says Dot Com Will Become Like AM R...
- ICANN, internet abuse
- Domain Name Aftermarket, Liquidity, Afternic
- ICANN's ill-conceived new gTLDs now a failure in e...
- Domain Names, Honesty, Transparency
- How many of the now 63 TLDs can you name?
- New gTLDs, Useless Jobs, Waste of Resources
Reading List - in order of most recently updated