Tucows Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2013 - Yahoo Finance: "Net income for the third quarter of 2013 was $2.6 million, or $0.06 per share, compared with $1.6 million, or $0.04 per share, for the third quarter of 2012. Net income for the third quarter of 2013 included the benefit of the previously announced confidential arrangements related to the Company's withdrawal of its applications under the ICANN New gTLD Program for .media and .marketing."
There was more than one way to profit from new gTLDs if you had the $185,000+ required to play!
more news links below
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (279)
- Trademark Law, ICANN, trademark abuse, domain name...
- ICANN Strategy Panel, Internet Governance, survey,...
- Hacked, Domains at GoDaddy Lost, Twitter Handle Lost
- How one company made big money on the new gTLDs
- Global Internet Governance, Multistakeholderism, M...
- Oncoming Tide of Generic Top-Level Domain Name Dis...
- Hiring a Trademark Lawyer, What to Ask
- Domain Availability
- Buying Domain Names Already Registered infographic
- Trademark Protections, Infringing domain names
- ICANN Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Futur...
- Fadi Chehade, ICANN, Internet Governance
- Domain Names and Trademarks
- Trademark, Intent, Bad Faith, Domain Names, Abuse
- What To Do If Your Domain Name is Hijacked
- gTLDs Legal Objections, ICANN just wants the money
- Startups, Domains, Quirky Names
- ICANN encourages fraud and scams with its new gTLDs
- Name Collisions, more ICANN chaos and confusion
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2013 (184)