Caveat Emptor domainers! Domain Names bought and used in a way that infringes on a trademark is a big "no, no." In addition, certain marks have broad protection, read the article below.
more news links below
22 January 2014
Trademark Protections, Infringing domain names
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (279)
- Trademark Law, ICANN, trademark abuse, domain name...
- ICANN Strategy Panel, Internet Governance, survey,...
- Hacked, Domains at GoDaddy Lost, Twitter Handle Lost
- How one company made big money on the new gTLDs
- Global Internet Governance, Multistakeholderism, M...
- Oncoming Tide of Generic Top-Level Domain Name Dis...
- Hiring a Trademark Lawyer, What to Ask
- Domain Availability
- Buying Domain Names Already Registered infographic
- Trademark Protections, Infringing domain names
- ICANN Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Futur...
- Fadi Chehade, ICANN, Internet Governance
- Domain Names and Trademarks
- Trademark, Intent, Bad Faith, Domain Names, Abuse
- What To Do If Your Domain Name is Hijacked
- gTLDs Legal Objections, ICANN just wants the money
- Startups, Domains, Quirky Names
- ICANN encourages fraud and scams with its new gTLDs
- Name Collisions, more ICANN chaos and confusion
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2013 (184)