You do not need a domain name or a website, if --
Why You Don't Need a Website" Rebuttal - TiaWood.com: " . . . You don’t need a website if: you prefer the traditional method of advertising with flyers, newspapers or carrier pigeon . . . you like talking to customers on the phone especially when you get to go through the process of explaining where you are located or how a process works for the 42nd time. . . your current customers make you too much money. . . ." (read more at the link above)
more news links below (on mobile go to web version link below)
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (279)
- Trans Pacific Partnership agreement, Domain Name R...
- Internet Governance, Big Brother, ICANN, NETmundial
- Digital Millennium Trademark Notice
- iOS 7 keyboard, there is still a dot com shortcut
- Congressional Committee Hearing April 2 on Future ...
- Black Swans, Domain Names, Domaining
- CRS Report To Congress On Internet Governance
- ICE Seizes Counterfeit Domain Names
- The Open Internet, Net Neutrality, FCC
- Counterfeit Trade Dress
- QLP.com UDRP decision, domain system abuse
- Dysfunctional ICANN, Internet Governance
- Thanks to ICANN, a coming explosion of cybersquatting
- Wild Web Addresses, Sane Advice
- Internet Governance, Should ICANN Be Replaced?
- US Cedes Internet Oversight, Will ICANN Survive?
- ICANN, Internet Governance, Highly Unstable Enviro...
- Untimely Ownership Claim, Copyright Infringement C...
- You Do Not Need, Domain Name, Website
- ICANN, Domain Names, Future Changes
- ICANN WEBINAR postponed
- Avoid Being a Bully, Protecting Trademarks
- Intellectual Property Review
- Third-Party Service Providers, Contributory Tradem...
- First Amendment Protections, Bloggers same as Trad...
- Virginia Court Orders Yelp To Identify Anonymous U...
- ICANN Webinar on Strategy Panels Draft Reports
- US Government Report to NETmundial on Internet Gov...
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2013 (184)