Wild Web Addresses, Sane Advice
Welcome to the Year of Dot-Sexy and Other Wild Web Addresses - Businessweek
: "New names will be delegated over the course of 2014, but Baer thinks Americans accustomed to .com extensions will be slow to embrace them. “I do not believe that by expanding the pool of top level domains to hundreds or thousands, that all of a sudden they’re going to take on a life of their own,” he says. So there’s no need to shell out for yourname.sexy just yet." (read more at link above)
more news links below (on mobile go to web version link below)
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- Trans Pacific Partnership agreement, Domain Name R...
- Internet Governance, Big Brother, ICANN, NETmundial
- Digital Millennium Trademark Notice
- iOS 7 keyboard, there is still a dot com shortcut
- Congressional Committee Hearing April 2 on Future ...
- Black Swans, Domain Names, Domaining
- CRS Report To Congress On Internet Governance
- ICE Seizes Counterfeit Domain Names
- The Open Internet, Net Neutrality, FCC
- Counterfeit Trade Dress
- QLP.com UDRP decision, domain system abuse
- Dysfunctional ICANN, Internet Governance
- Thanks to ICANN, a coming explosion of cybersquatting
- Wild Web Addresses, Sane Advice
- Internet Governance, Should ICANN Be Replaced?
- US Cedes Internet Oversight, Will ICANN Survive?
- ICANN, Internet Governance, Highly Unstable Enviro...
- Untimely Ownership Claim, Copyright Infringement C...
- You Do Not Need, Domain Name, Website
- ICANN, Domain Names, Future Changes
- ICANN WEBINAR postponed
- Avoid Being a Bully, Protecting Trademarks
- Intellectual Property Review
- Third-Party Service Providers, Contributory Tradem...
- First Amendment Protections, Bloggers same as Trad...
- Virginia Court Orders Yelp To Identify Anonymous U...
- ICANN Webinar on Strategy Panels Draft Reports
- US Government Report to NETmundial on Internet Gov...
Reading List - in order of most recently updated