Get A Domain Name Without Bankrupting Your Startup - Forbes: " . . . Whether by crafting a great new name or wresting one from a previous owner, every new business needs to master the domain game early, and it need not break the bank. Spending big money up front, or changing domains down the line are both painful and costly. . ."
Forbes: Spend a Few Thousand Dollars On A Domain, Not A Fortune | TheDomains.com – Domain Blog: " . . . apparently no one told Mr. Zwilling that Mr. Schilling applied for 54 of the new gTLD’s so when one of his readers register one of the new gTLD domain he suggests he still might be giving Mr. Schilling some money. . . ."
The Top 10 Reasons Why I Rarely (if ever) Visit Domain Name Forums Anymore | TLD.org: " . . . 1. The domainers who have good domain names know what they are worth and at a minimum the prices they are asking (or if they ask for bids the prices that they have in their head that they would accept) are at least what they could get for them in a Great Domains auction. . . . "
Canadian Internet Registration Authority enables French domain names: ". . . . Previously, the only characters that could be used in a .CA domain name were the letters a-z, the numbers 0-9 and hyphens. When a domain name works with any characters beyond these, it’s called an Internationalized Domain Name (IDN). However, it is now possible for French domain names to be spelled with the language’s full range of characters and ligatures: é, ë, ê, è, â, à, æ, ô, œ, ù, û, ü, ç, î, ï, ÿ in the .CA world. . . . "
more news links below
21 January 2013
Domains, Domain Forums, and French .CA Names
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (279)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ICANN’s domains under attack
- Dot Com Still King of TLDs
- Guide to Selling Your Unused Domain Names
- Domain Name Hijacking
- Domains, Domain Forums, and French .CA Names
- Learn from Chuck Hagel's Mistake: Buy Your Domain ...
- Russian man loses pseudo Google domain name
- Companies which changed domain name successfully
- ICANN and gTLDs in 2013
- Now More than 246 million domain names
- Megaupload says US Government Misled Court on Core...
- Domains and Wines
- How to Setup a Professional Branded Email Address ...
- FTC investigating ICANN's new gTLDs program
- Be Careful When Choosing Your Domain Name
- ▼ January (15)