Report says Domain Name Sales To Flourish Through 2018
Research and Markets: New 2013 Report 'Web Domain Name Sales in the US' says The Industry is Set To Flourish Even Further Over the Five-Year Period To 2018 | SYS-CON MEDIA
: "The Web Domain Name Sales industry has thrived over the five years to 2013, despite a spending slowdown during the recession. Businesses' mounting demand for internet presence, coupled with individuals' increasing desire for personal web space, has driven revenue growth over the period. With the recently announced expansion of web domain name suffixes, the industry is set to flourish even further over the five-year period to 2018. Coupled with mounting demand from internet publishing and broadcasting and growing demand for personal domain names, industry revenue is anticipated to grow at a strong average annual rate." (read more at link above)
more news links below
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- Burned-Out Lawyer, Domainer
- Finding a perfect, affordable domain name
- ICANN and its express train to new gTLDs and litig...
- Tips for Aspiring Domain Speculators
- Report says Domain Name Sales To Flourish Through ...
- Movies, Domain Names, Social Media Handles
- Domain Names, Expired Registration Recovery Policy
- Expired Domain Name Rules
- ICANN, self-interest, public interest
- Google as Registrar, Charleston Road Registry, Dom...
- The Wild, Wild West Is About To Get Wilder
- Mobile Computing, Domaining
- Retail? Everything Is E-Commerce Now
- Online Retail, Amazon, Profitability
Reading List - in order of most recently updated