Well worth a second read --
Letter from Verisign's Chuck Gomes to ICANN's Fadi Chehadé
30 August 2013
Sender's Title: Vice President, Policy
Sender's Affiliation: VeriSign, Inc.
Issue: GNSO Discussion with ICANN CEO
File: gomes-to-chehade-30aug13-en [PDF, 3037kB]
more news links below
12 December 2013
ICANN, self-interest, public interest
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (279)
- ► 2014 (335)
- Burned-Out Lawyer, Domainer
- Finding a perfect, affordable domain name
- ICANN and its express train to new gTLDs and litig...
- Tips for Aspiring Domain Speculators
- Report says Domain Name Sales To Flourish Through ...
- Movies, Domain Names, Social Media Handles
- Domain Names, Expired Registration Recovery Policy...
- Expired Domain Name Rules
- ICANN, self-interest, public interest
- Google as Registrar, Charleston Road Registry, Dom...
- The Wild, Wild West Is About To Get Wilder
- Mobile Computing, Domaining
- Retail? Everything Is E-Commerce Now
- Online Retail, Amazon, Profitability
- ▼ December (14)