Good Domain Advice from 2008
TheBuzz: Being the master of your domain(s) | starbulletin.com | Business | /2008/07/27/
: "Brand Strategy Group principal Gloria Garvey believes they are right not to sweat it. "If somebody else owns a name that is tangentially relevant to what they're doing, it doesn't matter unless somebody buys it to use it against them." "More important than owning all the dot-whatevers that go with your name is to take what you have, brand it really well and make sure you cross reference it and integrate it throughout all of your efforts," including brochures, advertising and the like, Garvey said."
more news links below
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- Use Outlook dotcom for free domain name email acco...
- Rule 1 on Starting a Business
- Everything wrong with ICANN and new generic top-le...
- Good Domain Advice from 2008
- 89% of US small businesses online prefer dot com d...
- Rick's Prediction on Domain Names
- VeriSign, Domain Names, Dot Coms
- Study says Domain Names fading, but dot Coms have ...
- gTLD madness, "Dot Com is the gold standard" - Fra...
- Social Media, Engagement, Attention, More Signal, ...
- Startups, Domain Names, Misspelled Words, Branding
- Lousy Domain Name Ruins Business
Reading List - in order of most recently updated