10 June 2013
A new vision and five-year strategic plan for ICANN
"In June 2013, a process will begin to create a new vision and five-year strategic plan for ICANN. As always, the community will be engaged for input during the process. In fact, you can start right now. To help provide a framework for ICANN strategic planning, and prepare us for an increasingly complex world, please share your thoughts."--ICANN
more news links below
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (279)
- ► 2014 (335)
- Wikipedia explains dot com
- How many new domain names will new gTLDs really pr...
- Film Academy vs GoDaddy Parking Progam
- UDRP and Domain names with advertising or PPC link...
- Guardian thinks global with new domain name thegua...
- When a domain name is a trade mark - realestate.co...
- New gTLDs and Trademark Clearinghouse
- Trademark Holder dotOrg Denied UDRP On dotCom
- Investing in Domain Names
- Small Businesses Domain Name Decisions
- Dot Com Or Dot Irrelevant?
- Choosing a domain name
- A new vision and five-year strategic plan for ICAN...
- Domain name changes tricky
- Microsoft registers Halo Spartan Assault domains
- Trademark, Domain Name in Spin-Offs
- Responsive design dooms dot mobi
- Google treats some ccTLDs as gTLDs - complete list...
- Building Your Startup and Domain Name
- Who Really Runs the Internet?
- New Internet domain name extensions and Trademarks...
- ▼ June (21)