12 November 2012
Google’s Exact Match Domain Update
Should My Real Name Be My Domain Name? | Personal Branding Blog - Dan Schawbel: " . . . What Google’s Exact Match Domain Update Means for Personal Branding . . . First of all — and this is important — Google is not penalizing anyone for having an EMD. They don’t give you negative points for having an EMD. What they’ve done is made the EMD value-less; it has no value whatsoever. It doesn’t help to have one, it doesn’t hurt. Basically, you used to get a bonus from it, and now you don’t. Here’s where it does help: An EMD for your name makes it easier to remember your website. If people know your name, they know how to find you. . . . "
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (279)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)
- Choosing a Domain Name
- Intellectual Property Domain Name Scam Changes
- BitTorrent Site Owners Fear European Domain Name S...
- Squatters grab Call of Duty, GTA and Halo domain n...
- Domain Seizure and Due Process
- Government advisory agency files domain name prote...
- Big Brands using Premium Domains
- The strange case of one domain name
- Domain Name Seizures - Feds shut down more than 70...
- Generic Top Level Domain Name Update
- gTLD applicant launches pre-registration
- How GoDaddy is growing into a SaaS company
- Domain names and trademarks
- XXX domains equal Big Money?
- Kim DotCom finally gets it right
- Google’s Exact Match Domain Update
- Reverse Domain Name Hijacking
- Matt Cutts video: Should I keep a domain parked wi...
- Kim Dotcom's website Mega offline
- ▼ November (19)