Dot Auto, LLC, one of the four applicants for the .AUTO gTLD (the other ones are Donuts, Fegistry, LLC and Uniregistry) has started their marketing for a potential launch of the gTLD, before they even know any results of the evaluation phase. (source infra, emphasis added)
One of the .AUTO new gTLD applicant launches pre-registration and ...
Domain Name News
Within the next year, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) will introduce hundreds of new, industry-specific Top Level Domains (TLD), such as .AUTO, to the Internet. The .AUTO domain extension will act as an alternative... (read more at the link above)
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (279)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)
- Choosing a Domain Name
- Intellectual Property Domain Name Scam Changes
- BitTorrent Site Owners Fear European Domain Name S...
- Squatters grab Call of Duty, GTA and Halo domain n...
- Domain Seizure and Due Process
- Government advisory agency files domain name protests
- Big Brands using Premium Domains
- The strange case of one domain name
- Domain Name Seizures - Feds shut down more than 70...
- Generic Top Level Domain Name Update
- gTLD applicant launches pre-registration
- How GoDaddy is growing into a SaaS company
- Domain names and trademarks
- XXX domains equal Big Money?
- Kim DotCom finally gets it right
- Google’s Exact Match Domain Update
- Reverse Domain Name Hijacking
- Matt Cutts video: Should I keep a domain parked wi...
- Kim Dotcom's website Mega offline
- ▼ November (19)