Generic Top Level Domain Name Update
JD Supra (press release)
In June 2012, ICANN published its list of almost 2000 applied-for new generic top level domainnames (gTLDs). Right now, we are currently in the period in which parties can object to these new gTLDs – the objection period will close around the end of 2012.
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- ► 2015 (279)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)
- Choosing a Domain Name
- Intellectual Property Domain Name Scam Changes
- BitTorrent Site Owners Fear European Domain Name S...
- Squatters grab Call of Duty, GTA and Halo domain n...
- Domain Seizure and Due Process
- Government advisory agency files domain name protests
- Big Brands using Premium Domains
- The strange case of one domain name
- Domain Name Seizures - Feds shut down more than 70...
- Generic Top Level Domain Name Update
- gTLD applicant launches pre-registration
- How GoDaddy is growing into a SaaS company
- Domain names and trademarks
- XXX domains equal Big Money?
- Kim DotCom finally gets it right
- Google’s Exact Match Domain Update
- Reverse Domain Name Hijacking
- Matt Cutts video: Should I keep a domain parked wi...
- Kim Dotcom's website Mega offline
- ▼ November (19)