State of Digital Advertising Q1 2014 (comScore Presentation) above - Digital ad spending, up 17 percent year-over-year in 2013, continues to grow at a fast rate, with digital poised to play an even greater role in the future of advertising. In this presentation, comScore VP of Marketing & Insights Andrew Lipsman and comScore Sr. Director of Product Marketing & Ad Effectiveness Andrea Vollman take an in-depth look at the critical trends and issues that are shaping the digital advertising industry.
"Some key takeaways from the webinar for marketers and publishers include:
- Use industry benchmarks to guide campaign planning and performance evaluation
- Set proper expectations between buyers and sellers to avoid painful reconciliations
- Adopt a Total Video approach to quantifying video audiences across platforms to account for mobile and over-the-top viewing
- Begin attracting dollars to mobile by measuring its audiences and ad campaign effectiveness
- Evaluate native advertising to generate incremental marketing and monetization opportunities, particularly on mobile"
more news links below (on mobile go to web version link below)