Joint Press Conference with Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker, Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, and Indian Minister of State for Commerce and Industry Nirmala Sitharaman: Remarks John Kerry Secretary of State Dean Acheson Room Washington, DC September 22, 2015: "... We spoke of India’s aspiration for greater participation in internet governance organizations such as ICANN and related bodies. We agreed to convene a track 1.5 program to further cooperation on internet and cyber issues in this regard. ..."
Remarks at the Joint Strategic and Commercial Dialogue Opening Plenary: US Secretary of State John Kerry remarks, in attendance: Minister Swaraj, Secretary Pritzker, Minister Sitharaman, Secretary Moniz, Minister Goyal, the members of both the Indian and the American delegations: "... And we’re also building an important and far-reaching partnership in the crucial area of Internet governance..."
more news links below (on mobile go to web version link below)
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- Wyndham Decision: FTC Can Sue Businesses For Getti...
- Avoiding and Responding to a Cybersecurity Breach
- India and US Joint Strategic and Commercial Dialog...
- Farmville Creator Zynga Awarded Attorney Fees, San...
- Ninth Circuit Court, Copyright, DMCA Takedown Noti...
- Uncommon Nevada Definitions Of Common Gaming Terms
- Fair Use,Takedown Notices, and the DMCA
- Silicon Valley Venture Survey, Second Quarter 2015
- What Does It Take to Trademark Your Name?
- The Internet and Google’s New Logo
- Notice Your Trademarks and Copyrights
- Sixth Circuit, Design Separability, Uniform Graphi...
- Numbers, Phone Numbers, Numbering Resources, Inter...
- FTC as Data Security Cop Affirmed
- Before Your First Investment, 8 Legal To-Dos
- “Look and Feel” of a Website, Protectable Trade Dress
- Life Sciences Brand Names, 5 Key Tips
- Uber, Airbnb, Public Policy, Conflicting Interests
- Dot-Com Era Over? OR Welcome to Dot-Anything?
- US Ambassador at 7th Annual Summit on Cyber and Ne...
- Joint Statement: 2015 United States-India Cyber Di...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)