Joint Press Conference with Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker, Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, and Indian Minister of State for Commerce and Industry Nirmala Sitharaman: Remarks John Kerry Secretary of State Dean Acheson Room Washington, DC September 22, 2015: "... We spoke of India’s aspiration for greater participation in internet governance organizations such as ICANN and related bodies. We agreed to convene a track 1.5 program to further cooperation on internet and cyber issues in this regard. ..."
Remarks at the Joint Strategic and Commercial Dialogue Opening Plenary: US Secretary of State John Kerry remarks, in attendance: Minister Swaraj, Secretary Pritzker, Minister Sitharaman, Secretary Moniz, Minister Goyal, the members of both the Indian and the American delegations: "... And we’re also building an important and far-reaching partnership in the crucial area of Internet governance..."
more news links below (on mobile go to web version link below)
28 September 2015
India and US Joint Strategic and Commercial Dialogue, Internet Governance
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- Wyndham Decision: FTC Can Sue Businesses For Getti...
- Avoiding and Responding to a Cybersecurity Breach
- India and US Joint Strategic and Commercial Dialog...
- Farmville Creator Zynga Awarded Attorney Fees, San...
- Ninth Circuit Court, Copyright, DMCA Takedown Noti...
- Uncommon Nevada Definitions Of Common Gaming Terms
- Fair Use,Takedown Notices, and the DMCA
- Silicon Valley Venture Survey, Second Quarter 2015
- What Does It Take to Trademark Your Name?
- The Internet and Google’s New Logo
- Notice Your Trademarks and Copyrights
- Sixth Circuit, Design Separability, Uniform Graphi...
- Numbers, Phone Numbers, Numbering Resources, Inter...
- FTC as Data Security Cop Affirmed
- Before Your First Investment, 8 Legal To-Dos
- “Look and Feel” of a Website, Protectable Trade Dress
- Life Sciences Brand Names, 5 Key Tips
- Uber, Airbnb, Public Policy, Conflicting Interests
- Dot-Com Era Over? OR Welcome to Dot-Anything?
- US Ambassador at 7th Annual Summit on Cyber and Ne...
- Joint Statement: 2015 United States-India Cyber Di...
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)