Internet Governance Forum: "IGF 2015 The Tenth Annual IGF Meeting is scheduled to take place in João Pessoa, Brazil, on 10-13 November 2015. [NEW] Overarching Theme and Sub-Themes After consulting the wider Internet community and discussing the overarching theme of the 2015 IGF meeting, the Multistakeholder Advisory Group decided to retain the title “Evolution of Internet Governance: Empowering Sustainable Development”. This theme will be supported by eight sub-themes that will frame the discussions at the João Pessoa meeting: Cybersecurity and Trust; Internet Economy; Inclusiveness and Diversity; Openness; Enhancing Multistakeholder Cooperation; Internet and Human Rights; Critical Internet Resources; Emerging Issues. Refer to the MAG Chair's Blog for further information."
more news links below (on mobile go to web version link below)
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- The Next New gTLD Sucks for Brand Owners
- Brand Owner Filing Fee for .sucks Top-Level Domain...
- Purchase .SUCKS Domain Name?
- Brand Owners, Hefty Fees to Preempt Gripers and Ex...
- Internet Governance Forum 2015, João Pessoa, Brazi...
- Register for ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder Report, Q...
- Internet of Things, Feds Offer Privacy and Data Se...
- FCC, Net Neutrality Rules, Broadband Access under ...
- Paul Goldstein, Author of Copyright’s Highway
- FTC Best Practices for Consumer-Facing IoT Devices
- Takeaways for Trademark Owners from the Supreme Co...
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Domain Names, UDRP
- .PORN and .ADULT Join .XXX to Form Unsexy Threesom...
- Will #TheDress Impact Color Trademarks?
- Trademark Protection in Cuba
- Security Interests in Intellectual Property
- IANA Stewardship Transition, ICANN Accountability,...
- Unsolicited Offers for Trademark-Related Services ...
- Snapchat Loses Snapchatcheck.com UDRP
- Business, Social Media, 10 Fundamental Questions
- Before You Co-sponsor A Sweepstakes Or Contest
- A Need for Speed: Online shoppers Will Wait Just F...
- Intellectual Property, 2014 Year in Review
- Five Key Takeaways From ICANN 52 in Singapore
- Geographically Descriptive Trademarks, Brand Owners
- Is Your Refrigerator Spying on You?
- Communications and Technology 2015 Forecast
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)