Online shoppers will wait just five seconds before switching brand | Media Network | The Guardian: "Customer attitudes are changing fast. We at F5 Networks recently surveyed 2,000 UK consumers. More than one-fifth of respondents (22%) claimed they would switch to an alternative brand if a website or service doesn’t work within five seconds. In line with this, 82% said that a fast website or mobile app is important to them when they engage with brands – so much so that 31% of shoppers said they wouldn’t complete a purchase if the online experience was poor. One-third of consumers (32%) reported that slow website speeds, irrelevant online content and security concerns negatively affect their perception of a brand. Close to one-quarter (24%) said they would go on to tell others about a negative experience should they have one, further impacting on loyalty and future custom. With social media use on the rise, the ripple effects of negative experiences are hard to measure, but certainly damaging and hard to reverse." (read more at the link above)
more news links below (on mobile go to web version link below)
06 March 2015
A Need for Speed: Online shoppers Will Wait Just Five Seconds
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- The Next New gTLD Sucks for Brand Owners
- Brand Owner Filing Fee for .sucks Top-Level Domain...
- Purchase .SUCKS Domain Name?
- Brand Owners, Hefty Fees to Preempt Gripers and Ex...
- Internet Governance Forum 2015, João Pessoa, Brazi...
- Register for ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder Report, Q...
- Internet of Things, Feds Offer Privacy and Data Se...
- FCC, Net Neutrality Rules, Broadband Access under ...
- Paul Goldstein, Author of Copyright’s Highway
- FTC Best Practices for Consumer-Facing IoT Devices
- Takeaways for Trademark Owners from the Supreme Co...
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Domain Names, UDRP
- .PORN and .ADULT Join .XXX to Form Unsexy Threesom...
- Will #TheDress Impact Color Trademarks?
- Trademark Protection in Cuba
- Security Interests in Intellectual Property
- IANA Stewardship Transition, ICANN Accountability,...
- Unsolicited Offers for Trademark-Related Services ...
- Snapchat Loses Snapchatcheck.com UDRP
- Business, Social Media, 10 Fundamental Questions
- Before You Co-sponsor A Sweepstakes Or Contest
- A Need for Speed: Online shoppers Will Wait Just F...
- Intellectual Property, 2014 Year in Review
- Five Key Takeaways From ICANN 52 in Singapore
- Geographically Descriptive Trademarks, Brand Owners
- Is Your Refrigerator Spying on You?
- Communications and Technology 2015 Forecast
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)