ICANNLabs: "ICANN has unveiled a new digital platform intended to foster collective experimentation and innovation in the hopes of increasing community-wide engagement. The platform, called ICANNLabs can be accessed at http://labs.icann.org . . . Anyone can sign up to receive updates and provide feedback. The platform will create a truly transparent process, essential to ICANN and consistent with the organization’s multi-stakeholder model. “It’s all about increasing our reach and relevance to new digital audiences which are engaging us through the web,” said Fadi Chehadé, ICANN President and CEO. “We are searching for new ways to innovate and stay true to our principles of bottom-up, community driven policy formation. ICANNLabs is quite simply an open experiment aimed at creating new digital forms of communication."
To read and comment on the ICANNLabs blog, visit: http://www.icannlabs.tumblr.com
To follow ICANN labs on Twitter, please visit: https://twitter.com/ICANNLabs
more news links below
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- Attack on Google Palestine Site, Risks of Foreign ...
- Games and Domains
- Heritage Auctions, Domain Names, IP Division
- Some Domain Name Must-Reads
- Online presence, Domain names, Disputes
- Trademarks, domain names, remedies
- Domain Name Battle for 35 Percent of the World (Vi...
- Registrars, Domain Names, Service
- Verisign UDRP, profits, growth
- The Trademark Clearing House – why sign up?
- Google goes with Chromecast.tv, not ChromeCast.com
Reading List - in order of most recently updated