Chicago Cubs allege various street vendors utilize the Cubs’ trademarks and associated trade dress on T-shirts sold “around and near Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois, and on the Internet.” The Cubs’ complaint also seeks a non-specific court order “allowing them to work with law enforcement to seize counterfeit or trademark-infringing merchandise spotted for sale outside the ballpark."
source: For Wrigley Field Street Vendors, It’s Win or Go Home
more news links below (on mobile go to web version link below)
07 October 2016
Chicago Cubs Trademarks & Trade Dress vs Infringers & Counterfeits
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- Applying Copyright Law to Useful Articles
- PR Firm Website Lists Tequila Client Work, Gets Tr...
- Third Party Vendor Service Contracts
- Ways to Strengthen A Patent Portfolio
- Retailers Embrace Virtual Reality
- What Happens When A Company Receives a National Se...
- Musical Twitter Bot: Who Has the Copyright for AI-...
- Beware Social Media Masters, FTC Taking Long Look ...
- Trademark Satire and Parody Is No Joke to The City...
- Combat The Risks of Impersonation Emails, Imitativ...
- Free Speech, US Supreme Court, Disparaging Trademarks
- Justice Louis D. Brandeis On Copyright And Trademark
- Trademark Registration for HOPNOTIC Beer Cancelled
- Trademarks Beyond Black and White
- Brandeis on Patents: Ice Cream and Talking Pictures
- Advertising and Fair Use of a Trademark
- Chicago Cubs Trademarks & Trade Dress vs Infringer...
- U.S. Supreme Court to Review Ban on Disparaging Tr...
- Changes In The Law On Protection Of Trade Secrets ...
- Ten Common Intellectual Property Mistakes
- Trademarks, Service Marks, and Trade Dress
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2015 (279)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)