"... a company whose assets are and have been primarily invested in publicly traded securities, Yahoo is an investment company under the ICA, however, Yahoo has failed to register as an investment company as required by the ICA, and is otherwise failing to comply with the structural limitations and the investor protection mandates of the ICA ..."
source: The Investment Company Act And Roy M. Cohn | Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP - JDSupra
01 March 2016
The Investment Company Act And Roy Cohn And Yahoo
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- The Future of Daily Fantasy Sports? All Bets are Off
- UPS: Word, Acronym or Initialism Trademark?
- Competing Land O’Lakes Trademarks: No Confusion, N...
- Fighting Cyberflight of Domain Names: ICANN Enforc...
- Merely Drumpf: Names, Surnames, Trademarks, Regist...
- Copyright and Trademark Case Review
- Amazon Search Results, No Trademark Infringement
- Software Protection: Tactics, Options, Considerati...
- Trademark Audit: A Time for Reflection and Renewal
- Domain Name Re-Registration Is A Registration Unde...
- Trademark Registration, Consent, TIME TRAVELER BLO...
- Brands Restrictions on Key Word Advertising, Onlin...
- Priceline Negotiator Fails: BOOKING.COM Rejected A...
- Trademarks: Who Owns the Family Name?
- Kylie vs Kylie, Kylie Minogue, Kylie Jenner, Trade...
- Is 'Trademark' A Verb? Trademarking, Verbing
- Trademarks, Trademark Fair Use
- Tips: Attorney Brand Bidding, PPC Optimization
- Foreign Government Institutions and Corruption
- Protecting Personal Information, A Checklist
- 4 Types of Intellectual Property (IP) Your Startup...
- Launching a Mobile App in Europe? 7 Things to Cons...
- The Investment Company Act And Roy Cohn And Yahoo
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2015 (279)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)