What mobile shoppers want - Business Insider: ".... For the third consecutive year, Siteworx found that consumers preferred to shop via a retailer's mobile website instead of downloading a separate app. This past year, 63% of respondents said they liked using a mobile site better, up from 56% a year before. However, when asked which qualities would encourage them to download an app, those surveyed most frequently said they would do so if it were faster than the retailer's mobile website, beating out perks like loyalty benefits, special offers, and a streamlined checkout process...." (read more at the link above)
more news links below (on mobile go to web version link below)
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- ► 2016 (225)
- FCC Transparency Rule, Internet Privacy
- Sale of Technology Companies, Negotiating Strategies
- Domain Names, Cybersquatting, Domain Registrars, H...
- Multistakeholder Guidance on DMCA Notice and Taked...
- Underwriter Charged By SEC In Chinese Reverse Merger
- Crowdfunding, What It Is and What It Isn’t
- Dot SUCKS CEO Speaks, Brands, Premium Pricing, Dom...
- Questionable Future for .SUCKS Domain Names
- Website Mobile-friendly, Google Ranking Factor
- What Mobile Shoppers Want: Fast Mobile Website, No...
- District Judge Rules Website Must Accommodate the ...
- FCC Broadband Consumer Privacy Workshop, April 28
- FTC Office of Technology Research and Investigation
- Podcasting Patent, Key Claims Invalidated at Paten...
- SEC New Regulation A+
- Trademark Protection for Personal Names
- Dawn of Dead Trademarks
- Generic Top-level Domains, Evolution of Trademark ...
- .CASINO generic Top Level Domain Launches Sunrise
- Generic Top Level Domains, Opportunities, Headache...
- Launch Of ICANN new gTLDs .PORN and .ADULT
- Q&A on .bank New gTLD Registration
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)