16 May 2016
Google Books Prevails, Copyright Ruling Expands Fair Use Doctrine
source: Fair Use Copyright Ruling Stands For Google Books | Foley Hoag LLP - Trademark, Copyright & Unfair Competition - JDSupra: The Second Circuit’s opinion, which the Supreme Court has left undisturbed, held that Google Books is protected as fair use, a conclusion considered by many to be emblematic of a recent trend toward expansion of the fair use doctrine.
expVC.com Domain Name News Archive
- History and Purpose of Trademarks
- Essentials Of Domain Name Management For Companies
- The TPP, Trans-Pacific Partnership, a Legal Evalua...
- Phishing and Spoofing Scams, Protect Yourself and ...
- Advertising Law: Kanye, Data Breach, Lanham Act, D...
- Intellectual Property: IP Protection Worldwide
- OEMs and Trademark Use, China Supreme Court Has Sp...
- New Restrictions on Internet Content in China
- Domain Names: New gTLD .INSURANCE, What You Need t...
- Copyright Protection of Clothing, Supreme Court Re...
- Trade Secrets, New Federal Civil Cause of Action, ...
- Google Books Prevails, Copyright Ruling Expands Fa...
- US Congress Enacts Federal Trade Secrets Law
- SEC, Florida, Crowdfunding
- Black Ops Mission, Federal Trademark Registration
- Yet Another Trademark Based on MY
- Subsidiary or Parent: Who Should Own a Trademark R...
- Beyoncé, Trademark Dilution, Celebrity Trademarks
- Arbitrary, Unique, or Distinctive: Sounds as Trade...
- First Amendment, Lanham Act, USPTO to SCOTUS, SOS
- New gTLD .INSURANCE Eligibility Requirements, Reme...
- Trademarks, Trademark Deviations, Use It or Lose It
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2015 (279)
- ► 2014 (335)
- ► 2013 (184)